Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sleek Suede Blush

Swatches & Review
Sleek's Suede Blush was part of their Nude collection about a year ago. Since the collection, they have made Suede part of their permanent blush line. With that said, Suede is supposed to be a neutral blush and I have been looking for a nice neutral blush for the winter season.
In the pan, it looks like a pink-ish tan, which is a nice shade for neutral.
The swatches show it more tan than the pan does, and it leans kind of peach-ish. The blush itself is very smooth and not powdery. Since it is more of a neutral shade, I used a few swipes when I used it for it to show up a bit more. When I received this, I was surprised how small it is, but I think that it would actually last a while.
Compared to an Altoids tin box.


Overall, I think this is a nice blush for the winter. I have been curious to try "nude" blushes (I have to try Tarte's Exposed!) and this was a nice one to start with. It is definitely affordable & Sleek now offers cheaper shipping (depending on weight) than the flat-rate $10 it was before. This blush contains 0.27oz of product and retails for $5.99. What do you think about sleek blushes? What is your favorite blush for the cooler weather?

2 comments:

  1. This looks really prettyy. I want to purchase a bunch of sleek products!Their blushes look really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend their Blush By 3 if you plan on purchasing :)

      Delete