Monday, October 8, 2012

Are you a Sephora VIB?

Every year, Sephora has a weekend for their VIBs to shop with an additional 20% off. This is usually after their friends and family sale. Two weeks ago, I talked to store director, and they have told me the friends and family sale begins on the 18th of October. Like all associates says, it's only limited to friends and family of current Sephora employees. However Sephora always ends up giving a code to use online for 20% off your purchase. With that in mind, VIBs have a special weekend just for them after the F&F as well. This year, it falls on November 8th, which is a month from now! The sale from what I know is usually for 5 days.

Here are some of my wishlist items:
OCC: Pro's Pick Lip Tar Set $49
Buxom: Time to Shine $29
Disney Cinderella: Storylook Palette $55
Disney Cinderella: Moonlit Lipstick Set $25


What's on your list? Whether it's for the F&F sale, or the VIB sale? :)

4 comments:

  1. That OCC set is so tempting I may have to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is tempting! For $49, it is definitely a deal! AND it includes their full-sized brush, which is $18 itself! I only want four out of the five colors since Melange is in there and I already have two of that, but I might just give it as a gift since it's almost Christmas anyway. :)

      Delete
  2. the buxom time to shine is definitely on my list. how do you know the VIB sale this year is on November 8th?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been told by a manager that I have spoken to at the Sephora location that I went to. It usually is around that time anyway, so yeah :)

      Delete