Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Orly Miss Conduct

Swatches & Review
Orly Miss Conduct is from their Holiday 2012 Naughty or Nice collection. Normally, I am not too big on Orly's Holiday collections because they are very glittery, but when I saw Miss Conduct, I just had to get it.
Miss Conduct is a berry magenta with a scattered holographic finish. Since it is holographic, it dries into a smooth finish. I originally thought that this would be a glitter holographic, which would have made this gritty, but this is just scattered holographic with no glitter in it!
This is very similar to OPI DS Extravagance (which I have posted a picture of it a few weeks ago), but it is not a deep magenta like Extravagance is. The formula on this was perfect & it applied very easily. If you give it a generous coat, this could be a one-coater, but I used two for my swatches.


Overall, I like this color. It is not pink, but berry! It reminds me of Holiday drinks and since it has a scattered holo finish, it is perfect for the Holidays since the Holidays are usually very colorful and cheery! :) What do you think? Are you a fan of scattered holographics?

4 comments: