Sunday, October 21, 2012

Off Topic: Boyfriend

On my blog, I rarely ever post much about my personal life besides random facts or some tags. If you follow me on Instagram (TrueWrong), there's a few pictures of my boyfriend and I.

This picture was taken at Sephora Powell Street in San Francisco


I just want to say that I am thankful for everything he does for me. Most the products in this blog that I have reviewed have been purchased by him for me. He is not one of those guys who are against me collecting makeup as a hobby, knowing it is very expensive. He respects me and does not judge me on what I like to do. Without him, I do not think I would have many of the products that I do now. With us both being college students, money is always tight for us, but he makes it work and I appreciate that. I also appreciate how he would go above and beyond to help me find products. We spent this weekend going to over 30 CVS stores looking for the limited edition Wet n' Wild palettes. Although out of over 30 CVS stores we went to, we only found one with one palette left, he did not make me feel bad about spending so much gas going to look for the products. He never complains about anything he does for me, and to me, he's truly one in a million. There's so much more to our relationship, but I just wanted to let you guys know where most of my products come from & that's from my boyfriend.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry for commenting three times in a row! But I've just found your blog and I really love it! Hope I'm not annoying, lol.

    Anyways, I'm so glad your boyfriend is so supportive! You're very lucky! My current boyfriend is terrible when it comes to makeup. Whenever I buy cosmetics he always has a critique. He says it's hoarding and that I'm buying dumb stuff. The worst is he doesn't even pay for it. It's not his money, it shouldn't be his concern.
    Sorry for the rant. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's alright! My boyfriend says I'm hoarding all the time, but after he's done with saying how much makeup I'm hoarding & how I do not need makeup, he pulls out his wallet & pays.. haha! If he's not paying, you should just tell him to worry about himself because he should not judge you when you're using your own money anyway :(

      Delete