Thursday, October 4, 2012

SALE: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion

I just decided to check out Urban Decay's sale page and I just noticed that they have added their Professional size Eyeshadow Primer on sale. It was $30, but it is now $20, which is a good deal considering that their original sized one is already $20 for only 0.37oz of product, as opposed to 0.85oz. For $20, you get a bit more than double than the regular sized one.

UDPP is one of my favorite eye primers and I definitely recommend this. I purchased one two years ago, (when it was $29) and I still have some left! If you love the UDPP, definitely jump on this! :)

Image found on urbandecay.com

3 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh they don't ship to canada!
    or well they do, but with a mail forwarding service. too complicated for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you know someone in the US, you can ship it to them! lol :)

      Delete
  2. The primer has important role to play. It also helps improving the vibrancy of eyeshadow color. It comes in small tub or tube which you can apply through a brush or wand with soft end.Eyeshadow primer is very important for those who work in modeling or fashion/Film industry. What Is Eyeshadow Primer

    ReplyDelete