Monday, October 22, 2012

Simple Look

For a while now, I feel like I love using the colors brown and pink as an eyeshadow. My boyfriend always calls me weird because I am not a big fan of pink, yet I have a bunch of pink things (the keyboard cover for my MacBook is pink as well) lol! Now that the sun is slowly going away for fall & into the winter, I should stop using pink, but I really like this!

Eyes: Urban Decay: Woodstock
Urban Decay: Secret Service
theBalm: Mary Lou-Manizer
Bobbi Brown: Gel Liner
Urban Decay: El Dorado 24/7 Pencil Liner (lower lash)
Face: Urban Decay: NAKED Skin Foundation 6.0
Tarte: Amazonian Clay Blush Achiote
Lips: OCC: Memento Lip Tar

I did not curl my lashes or use mascara because my lashes always goes back to being stick straight after a while so I usually skip that step.


What has been your favorite eye combo lately? :)

10 comments:

  1. oo it looks very good! i find that i usually can't pull off pinks but this one is a really nice shade :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I used to be intimidated by bright colors, but I have trying them out a lot lately. The only shade I still can't get used to using is red!

      Delete
  2. I love pink eyeshadow! I favor super-bright pinks. Lately I've been wearing a soft orange with a brick orange in the outer corners. I think this pink look on you is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh! I love oranges! I like using orange with green and brown, makes me think of a cantaloupe even though I don't like eating them. lol! & thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! I always have the hardest time applying eyeliner.

      Delete
  4. Look at those long lashes! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete