Monday, October 22, 2012

Influenster

What is Influenster?
According to their site, Influenster is a site that is free to join for a community of people who live to give opinions of products and experiences. Influenster creates links between brands and members to reward participation and influence future products.

They have recently relaunched their website late September and I find it a lot easier to navigate than before.
What I like about the change is that there are new badges, as well as a new point system. With the point system, I am currently at 79 points. However, I do not like how you are now limited to earn badges. Before the relaunch, a person with an Influenster account was able to earn more badges, but now, you are limited to an amount of badges depending on which area it is in. I have heard people say that they did not know that it was limited so they ended up filling out the questionnaires before they were able to get to the ones they really wanted, so keep that in mind!

I was able to get their most recent VoxBox, which is the Beauty Blogger VoxBox, so I will also be reviewing that when I get the chance to! :)

Are you an Influenster?

No comments:

Post a Comment