Saturday, October 6, 2012

Cherimoya Matte N.A. - Suspense

Swatches & Review
Last time, I talked about Cherimoya's Indie, which is also in the Matte N.A. line of theirs. While picking that up, I ended up purchasing this as well because it is a shimmery matte green.
Suspense is a shimmery green with a "matte" finish. Like Indie, this did not really dry to a full matte for me, but this dried into a more vinyl suede matte, which I do not mind because it does not remind me of a chalkboard kind of matte. I used two coats for this and applying it may be a bit tricky since you need to work fast considering that these dry quickly. This nail polish was kind of streaky after it dried, probably because it dries into a flat finish.
With no top coat.
To show you the difference, I put top coat on my pinky, and my middle finger. With top coat on, you can tell that it really makes the green pop! I thought it was pretty without top coat, but with top coat, it was pretty amazing too! After putting on top coat, the streaks from it drying into a "matte" finish seemed to not show as much, which was good as well.


Overall, I feel like this is a good cheap alternatives if you are looking for mattes/suede finish nail polishes. Although this claims to be "3-free" these smell really bad so if you do not mind it, it is a good pick! They dry fast so I did not have to wait too long for it to dry. Do you own any Cherimoya nail polishes?

22 comments:

  1. hi sis,I followed you would you mind following back? Im having a giveaway on my blog, would you look around and decide if you wanna join?
    http://pinkmommy3030.blogspot.com/2012/10/50-subscribers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm I actually like this green a lot :D
    your new follower!
    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a color i would NEVER even think of picking up, but WOAH, it is actually a very pretty shade! great choice girl :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's more than what it seems like in the bottle ;)

      Delete
  4. Somehow this color really attracted me! It's so bright and eyecatching!

    ♡ M.May

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very attracting. Maybe because it's bright? lol

      Delete
  5. oh wow, the colour is so amazing, i love the brightness of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a gorgeous color!! Love it!

    xoxox Ellen from http://ellenyu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, thats amazing, dear!!!

    looove it :)

    we can follow each other if you want :)

    via gfc and other networcks like bloglovin, facebook, etc.


    Have a great day,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great color, U have so pretty nails.

    I hope you will visit my blog:

    http://www.perfection-and-harmony.blogspot.com/

    and maybe follow if U like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I sometimes wish I could square off my nails, but it's complicated since the way my nails grows is weird.

      Delete
  9. love the colour! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  10. woow green is my fave color! i love the shade soo much! by the way you have a new follower. Mind to follow back?
    www.keezandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I am a sucker for green items! lol :)

      Delete