Monday, February 18, 2013

Nordstrom Rack Finds

Lorac & Urban Decay

Yesterday, I went to Nordstrom Rack because I was looking for Urban Decay's De Slick makeup setting spray. When I was there, I noticed they added a lot more Urban Decay items (that are currently also on sale at urbandecay.com). If you have been wanting the older palettes that are being discontinued and the old packaging for the makeup setting spray, but don't want to order online, you can definitely check out your Nordstrom Rack!

For the De Slick spray, there were two sizes available. Regular size - $13.97 XL Size - $17.97
All Nighter Spray regular - $13.97
Primer Potion - $8.97
Ammo Palette (old packaging) - $18.97
Mariposa Palette - $18.97
Deluxe Shadow Box - $18.97

They also had Lorac's Wild for TANtalizer set from last summer.

It comes with a palette, a bronzer & a lip gloss. The regular retail id $39, but it is $14.97 at Nordstrom Rack.

What do you think about these items? I am tempted to get the Lorac set, but I am resisting since I have so many colors that are similar to the ones in the palette.


..& here's me with a frog I found at Target! I am obsessed with stuffed animals! I was so close to buying it, but I decided to leave it since I pretty much have no room for it. It was only $5.99 & it's hugggge!

(this is the full post, the click more button still remains even when there is nothing else)

6 comments:

  1. there's such great deals at Nordstrom!! i need to visit the US more
    and that frogggg ahhhh too cute! i don't have room for any more stuffed animals but i might have gotten that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As if I needed another reason to visit Nordstrom Rack!

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love LORAC, and I would have purchased that if it had been there when I visited. Mine also had some NARS sets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine has NARS sets too, but there's not much since it's been there for a while so they ones left over are kind of tampered with. I like going to the on in San Francisco because they shrink-wrap everything, lol. Lorac is going to be on Hautelook in two days :D

      Delete