Saturday, June 30, 2012

NARS Joie De Vivre Cheek Palette

I have reviewed it here. :)


Remember the Danmari Cheek palette from NARS that was sold exclusively at Sephora last Holiday season? Well this time, there is a palette that looks exactly like that with different colors (well.. Orgasm is in there, yet again) for Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale! This palette is called Joie de Vivre, which means Joy of Life (in French & correct me if I'm wrong, I only took French in High School =x). The colors included in the palette will be Laguna, Orgasm, Luster, Angelika, Gaiety, and Albatross. I wish they included something else instead of Orgasm, although that is one of their "best selling" shades, and I feel like Gaiety and Angelika are very similar to each other. However, I might end up just buying it anyway if I get the chance to & if it doesn't sell out by the time the Anniversary sale starts for the public since there is a pre-sale for Nordstrom cardholders. Here is how the palette looks like:

Exactly like the Danmari, right? Just different colors and no Super Orgasm! Each shade contains 0.12 oz of product, whereas one full NARS blush contains 0.16 oz of product, so it is almost full-sized.
What do you think about this palette? Would you be getting it?

9 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I want this! I will probably pick it up. Gaiety, Luster, Albatross and Angelika are all colors that are on my wish list, so those alone make it worth it to me. Not super duper thrilled about Orgasm being included, since I would have much rather liked to have seen Deep Throat or another color. I hope I'll be able to snag one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I know exactly what you mean! Deep Throat is so much prettier than Orgasm is & Orgasm is so overrated. I think NARS needs to give their other blushes a chance to stand out without Orgasm being in there. I'm sure it would sell like hot cakes even without Orgasm. I have been wanting Gaiety, Albatross & Laguna as well. Gotta wait now! lol :(

      Delete
  2. I don't have any NARS blushes, just dupes. This may be perfect for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be a perfect starter palette for NARS!

      Delete
  3. Do any of u guys think it would be worth it even though I already own albatross?
    And could u purchase this??? Haha sounds really awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would be worth it just because there's five other colors in there, unless you own all of them already. lol. It is a Nordstrom exclusive and will be out for the public July 20

      Delete
  4. *where could u purchase this? Thxxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my godddddddddddd I NEED THIS. Been looking for Danmari for months but yeah no luck. Ugh I'm over in Aus though..... but I SWEAR I am getting this. Already have Laguna though, I could either sell that or ... give to my sister or something haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though you have Laguna, I think it will still be worth it. lol. If you like it a lot, at least you have a backup!

      Delete