Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Zoya; Arizona

Swatches & Review

Zoya Arizona is from their 2012 summer collection, Beach. There are two parts to their summer collection and Beach is the collection that consists of creme finish colors. Arizona is a light orange color with a creme finish. It is not bright, but it's not milky like how pastels are either. It kind of reminds me of the orange from the tangerine popsicles from Dreyer's fruit bars. For my ring finger, I used China Glaze's Riveting as an accent.

The application of Arizona was smooth. Although the polish was a bit on the thick side, it was not hard to work with it at all. I used two coats in my swatches, but I could have easily gone with one coat for opacity if I used a thicker coat. It did not take the first coat too long to dry before applying the second coat. For China Glaze's Riveting, I only needed two coats even though it was thin.

Overall, I really like both the orange colors. Arizona was actually picked from my boyfriend because he liked the orange creme color and it is not a color I normally would wear and Riveting was perfect for a day out in the sun because it has shimmer to it. The application did not give me any problems and the removal was easy and did not stain my nails. What do you guys think of orange color polishes? We have definitely seen them a lot this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment