Monday, June 11, 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain: Precious

Swatches & Review

Revlon's Precious balm stain is a "nude" colored balm stain. This balm stain took even longer than Honey to find because Target does not sell this shade in stores. I don't know why, but when I went to Target locations, I noticed they only sell the balm stains in 10 out of the 12 shades that are available. However, they do sell it online on Target. Anyway, the only reason why I call it "nude" is because when you first apply it, it does look kind of nude, but after a while, the stain is not so nude. I tried it on yesterday and even though it looked nice in the beginning, I realized it became more of a pink-ish shade a while after. This shade also applies on sheerer than Honey did. On my swatches, it was kind of hard to see it on my arms because it somewhat blended in with my skin, so I put arrows on it! :)


Overall, I was pretty disappointed in this shade. This was another shade I was looking forward to the most & I literally screamed when I finally found it in stores. I wish the stain was more of a nude stain than a pink stain. Although the pink colored stain does look nice, it would have been better if the stain was true to the color of the tube. Now, I kind of wish I tried another shade because when I just look at it, it just seems like I'm wearing a lightly tinted lip balm, and this is way more expensive then a simple lip balm. Maybe next, I'll just try their Creme Brulee lip butter (which I have been holding it off for a while).

Anyway, what are your thoughts on Precious? Have you purchased any other shades from Revlon's Balm Stain line?

1 comment:

  1. hi lisa, thanks for droppin by my blog. too bad that shade doesn't work for you. I haven't seen that shade from their line though.

    btw, I just use my MAC brush cleaner to clean my mrs bunny travel kit brushes. I soak the foundation brush in the cleaner for a few seconds, then the product would just start clearing off the brush.

    you could also try using the Parian Spirit brush cleaner, it cleans your brushes and dries out in seconds.

    ReplyDelete