Friday, December 9, 2011

Urban Decay; 24/7 Shadow Pencil Stash

Swatches and Review

Delinquent, Rehab, Juju, Sin & Clash

Clash, Sin, Rehab, Juju & Clash


I finally got my Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide on shadow pencil stash! I was so excited to try these because I love their 24/7 glide on liners and the fact that when I first started with makeup, I used shadow pencils the most(I used Avon brand though)! For my swatches, I have tried to blend out three of the colors to see how they looked(I actually swatched these on my arms at Sephora). I blended out Clash, Sin & Delinquent, although Sin was a bit blended in with the blue (because I didn't wipe the brush after, oops!).

Clash: is a sparkly bright blue color. When it is blended out, it looks a bit sheer, but it spreads out the glitter a lot more than just wearing it by itself.

Sin: Sin isn't my favorite color in their pressed powder shadows, but with this, it looks so amazing! It is a pinkish champagne color with a frosty finish.

Rehab: is a dark espresso-like brown. This color looks like it will look nice when it is blended out for a smokey effect.

Juju: is a light frosty taupe. It is a bit similar to Rehab, but it is like a lighter version which is very nice.

Delinquent:: Okay, so purple is usually not one of my favorite colors, but this purple blended out looks like it will be an amazing smokey shade. If I were to pair up two shadow pencils together, I would put both Sin and Delinquent together, or Juju and Delinquent. It is sparkly, just like how Clash is and since it's in a buttery pencil form, the glitter pretty much sticks onto your eyelids! (or I have not experienced any fall out while testing these out)

Overall, I love how pigmented and buttery these shadow pencils are, but you have to remember to always put to cap back on & make sure it is tight or these pencils will dry out, fast. The shadows I did blend out, I blended the shadows out with Urban Decay's brush that was made specifically for these shadow pencils, which retails for $16 on Urban Decay's site. I like how you can also wear these shadows without having to blend them out, but since they are so smooth and buttery, it takes a while for it to dry, but not too long! I bought this set for $34 from Sephora which is an incredible deal considering that you get five almost fill sized pencils when one itself costs $20. I wish that there was an extra color in this set, but the neutral colors are pretty amazing itself, so I can't complain. If you wanted to try out some of these pencils, these are definitely worth trying. It is also a good option if you are in a rush & just want to fix up your eyes quickly! What do you guys think? Own it? Love it?

No comments:

Post a Comment