Saturday, September 8, 2012

OCC Lip Tar: NSFW

Swatches & Review
After trying Memento, I decided to try NSFW next. I usually stay away from reds, but I have been using them a lot lately so I wanted to see how this red will look on me.

NSFW is a dark blood red. At first, I thought it would be something out of my comfort zone, but it was not too bad. When I showed my boyfriend, he said I looked like I just bit somebody since my lips were bloody red, but it was not bad at all! I used a tiny dot and it was enough for me to apply it for my whole lips.
Like Memento, it dried semi-matte. If you want it to be glossy, you can put a clear gloss over it. If you do not want it to be too dark, you can put a light colored gloss over it so the red will not seem as dramatic.Overall, I like this color for my lips. What I do not like about this is the wear time. Unlike Memento, which lasted me about 6 hours, this only lasted on me for 2 hours. After two hours, NSFW looked like it was getting patchy and uneven on my lips. It basically was not even much of a red anymore, but a light red/bright pink. It was also drying so I recommend using a lip balm while using this. Although the wear time was disappointing, I really liked the color. Maybe next time, I'll try to mix this with another color and see how it goes! Have a great weekend :)


1 comment:

  1. It's too bad it wore off so badly; because it's a beautiful red.

    ReplyDelete