Monday, September 24, 2012

Get to Know Me Tag

I actually got this tag from Vicky, so I guess I'll just do it to so you guys get to know a bit more about me! :)

1. Are you named after anyone? Nope. I think my parents named me Lisa because it was a very common name and since they did not know English well, they just named me with whichever name they knew then.
2. When was the last time you cried? About a week ago. Although my family does not "allow" me to cry, I still do it because I do not like holding in my feelings. I like to let things out because it is definitely better to let it out then to blow up later on like a shaken bottle of soda when you first open it.
3. Do you have kids? Nope. I am trying to focus on school first before thinking about kids. 4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I think that I would be a friend of myself if I was another person because I usually say whats on my mind. I hate to sugarcoat things, but I think if I was another person, I may get irritated at times because I, myself talk about the most random things way too much! LOL!
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Kind of? I guess it depends who I am talking with.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? I have been wanting to try this along with skydiving. I will probably be so scared that I will laugh the whole time. When I am scared, I tend to laugh more than scream.
7. What's your favorite cereal? Cap'n'Crunch or Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds!
8. What's the first thing you notice about people? Their smile! I like seeing people's smiles. That is one of the things that attract me the most for guys too! You know, you can not skip without a smile on your face? Try it!
9. What is your eye colour? Brown.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings. I will not watch scary movies unless someone is willing to risk my peeling the skin off their arm.
11. Favorite smells? Gucci Envy Me! I have been using that since my freshmen year of high school (which was years ago) & I still love it!
12. Summer or winter? I like summer and all for summer break, but I love winter because I can not stand hot weather. Hot weather makes me uncomfortable and break out in hives.
13. Computer or television? Computer. I think I depend on my laptop way too much. Usually, I have both my laptop and TV on because while I am on my laptop, I like the TV on so I do not feel so alone (I sound like such a loner!)
14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? Vietnam or Thailand. I have no idea which one is further away from me right now. I did not like Vietnam because Taxi drivers keep stealing my cr*p. I had two cameras stolen, my bag with my moms tooth that fell off in there, and a bag filled with clothes. All at different taxi rides. They are so sketchy, they would not let me take my stuff out of their trunk, they had to "unload" it for me. More like steal it from me. Talk about worst trip ever? (It happened all three separate years I went).
15. Do you have any special talents? I can burp really loud and long? haha.
16. Where were you born? San Francisco, CA.
17. What are your hobbies? Collecting makeup and nail polish (putting nail polish on my boyfriends fingers.. lol!), road trips, I LOVE TO DRIVE (but I don't have a car), & writing.
18. Do you have any pets? I have a long-haired chihuahua named Brownie, he's 8 in human years & I have a short-haired chihuahua named Coffee, which is 2.
19. Favorite movie? P.S. I Love You.
20. Do you have any siblings? Only one brother.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a Child Psychologist or I want to work with children in the second grade.

If you want to do this tag, let me know so I can read it too! :) I hope this gives you a little more about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment