Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Philosophy Haul


So last week, I did a post about the Philosophy items I spotted at Big Lots. I did not get much. I basically waited to post what I got because I had to go to a few different Big Lots to find the pressed powder blush duos in different colors. What I noticed is if one Big Lots has a duo in one shade, the rest there will be in the same shade, so I had to go to quite a few to get three different ones. Anyway, the color combinations I have gotten for my "You Make Me Blush" duos are:
Hugs/Kisses
Sunny/Bright
Healthy/Happy

I basically had my focus on these, since I don't need anymore eyeshadow palettes. I have quite a lot of them! lol. Anyway, have any of you gotten anything from their Philosophy Sale since this last week? :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Some that I went to didn't have these, and the ones where I found these, they only had about 4 or 5 of them. There were definitely a lot more cream blushes than these duos :(

      Delete