Wednesday, January 4, 2012

This is not makeup or nail polish related, but here's my babies! :)


Since break started, I have been able to spend a lot of time with them, not to mention, CLEAN after them! I don't know why, but for the past month, I have just been unmotivated to do much. All I want to do is just lay around and not paint my nails. I guess when school is in session, I feel like I have something to look forward to every week when I come back home because I have no nail polish at all with me the days I am at school so I can focus, but now that I'm home, it's just sitting there and I just feel like sitting with my dogs and watching the TV. I guess this blog post is just basically a little note of what's on my mind and to show you my babies! :) I hope everyone is having a good winter & had a great Christmas and New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment