Friday, April 20, 2012

Zoya Summer

Yesterday, my boyfriend purchased some colors from Zoya's Beach & Surf summer collection as a gift for me since it is going to be my birthday this weekend :) The colors he purchased is Zuza, Wednesday, Arizona, Myrta & Tracie, which are the colors I have been waiting to get my hands on. I can't wait to try these! Have you guys gotten anything from Zoya's Summer Collection yet? Oh & tomorrow and Sunday, Zoya is going to have their yearly Earth Day deal, which is you purchase a minimum of 6 polishes from their website & basically get 50% off. In return, you ship them your old bottles for them to recycle. Old bottles can not be any of the Zoya brand, or sister brands. If you do not want to ship in old bottles, you can also donate them. If you are interested, the code is EARTHZOYA2012. Summer collections are included as well :)

Zuza, Wednesday, Arizona, Myrta & Tracie

No comments:

Post a Comment