Saturday, April 21, 2012

China Glaze; Harvest Moon

Swatches & Review
Today, I will be reviewing China Glaze's Harvest Moon. Harvest Moon is from their Hunger Games collection that has released last March. After seeing the collection, I knew I had to have Harvest Moon because it was a color I did not have in my collection, along with Riveting. Harvest Moon is a coppery color with a foil finish. It is very bronze and although it is a foil, I did not see any streaks after applying. The formula on this was perfect! Like many China Glaze polishes, they always take me by surprise. For Harvest Moon, I actually thought that I would have needed three coats because it seemed so thin, but after trying it, I realized that I only needed two coats. It applied on very easily & the drying time was not bad.
Overall, I definitely recommend this polish if you are interested in coppery/bronze colors. It feels very smooth after applying. I actually wore this nail polish for a whole week and it did not chip! The wear time of it was amazing after a week, and there was just minimal tip-wear. I say Harvest Moon is amazing! What do you think of this color? Have you purchased anything from this collection? :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this color! I got the whole collection. Harvest Moon looks like flames when you put Electrify over it. It was so attention grabbing that a girl in one of my classes asked me about it two weeks after I wore it! :)

    ReplyDelete