Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sleek; Blush by 3

Remember when I blogged a post about Sleek's Blush by 3 becoming available online and I purchased some? Well, they have arrived! I was actually surprised it came a week after it was shipped out because I have heard stories from how some people in the United States would not get theirs until about a month after because of customs. So the shipping to me was incredibly fast! It arrived on Monday, but it was at my boyfriend's house, so I did not have to chance to get it until today. I was super excited, but when I opened it, I found that there was only two palettes in there, instead of the three that I have ordered. My invoice was also in there and it has three palettes listed on it so I have contacted them, and I am currently waiting for their response.
Anyway, these were a lot smaller than I thought. I compared it to my NARS Danmari Blush palette so you can see the size difference. Although they are small, they seem to pack a lot of product at around 0.23oz per blush, which is not bad at all! The two palettes I have pictured are Flame and Pumpkin. I used my phone to take these since I do not currently have a camera on me, so I will also provide swatches later. Although one of the palettes were missing and I was charged for it, I was still super excited to get them! They are my first Sleek makeup products and I'm excited to try them!
What do you guys think of these? Own them? Planning on getting them? Let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment