Every once in a while, Sephora releases "Sephora Favorites". Sometimes, the items catches my eyes, but sometimes it's just "meh" to me. I just spotted some newer items on their website so I decided to share!
- 0.13 oz Benefit High Beam
- 0.08 oz Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder
- 0.17 oz Tarte Natural Cheek Stain in Flush
- 0.07 oz Stila Convertible Color in Peony
- 0.11 oz Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Splendor
- 0.106 oz Lorac Perfectly Lit Oil-Free Luminizing Powder in Spotlight
- 0.02 oz bareMinerals All Over Face Color in Pure Radiance
- 0.14 oz Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Golden Mosaic
- 0.08 oz Nars Bronzing Powder in Laguna
This retails for $45.
From this set, I am interested in the Tarte blush in Splendor. It seems that the shade is exclusive to this set since I can not find any information on it. I like how this includes Too Faced's Chocolate Soleil bronzer because that is one of my favorite bronzers.
The next set is Draw The Line:
- 0.12 oz Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eye Liner in Midnight Black
- 0.025 oz MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Mat Black 0L
- 0.007 oz Buxom Insider Eyeliner in Black Jasper
- 0.007 oz Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- 0.058 oz Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion
- 0.011 oz Sephora Collection Waterproof Retractable Eyeliner in 09 Glitter Black
The last set that caught my eye was the Super Stars Beauty Essentials.
This set contains:
- 0.035 oz Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Powder
- 0.063 oz Sephora Collection Microsmooth Baked Eyeshadow Trio in Sunset
- 0.16 oz Nars Blush in Orgasm
- 0.33 oz Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
- 0.50 oz Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
- 0.50 oz Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil
- 0.3 oz Benefit They're Real! Mascara
- 0.15 oz Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish in Dolly
- 0.016 oz Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
- 0.20 oz Chloé Rollerball
Overall, I feel like these are a good value. I am definitely eying the In the Glow set because I am a sucker for cheek items, but the liner set seems amazing too! I think these sets are good if you want to try new things because they are a generous size for you to try it out to see if you like it. These will also make great gifts as well since you can just open it and split up the items. What do you think about these?
All images and description from this post were found on Sephora.com